Pregnant mothers must have been popular: calcium supplement when pregnancy.But there will be a lot of questions:
Why do pregnant mothers need calcium?
Calcium supplement during pregnancy, will the placenta be calcified?
Will calcium supplement during pregnancy cause the fetal head to be too good?
Can you also drink more bone soup can also supplement calcium?
The following is the obstetric expert to answer the confusion.
From 18 weeks of pregnancy, the fetal bones and teeth are calcified, and about 30g of calcium deposition in the newborn during childbirth.These calciums are mainly deposited in fetal bones and teeth in the late pregnancy. About 50 mg of calcium is required daily during the second trimester, and the daily deposits of 330 mg daily during the third trimester.In order to adapt to these changes, the efficiency of calcium absorption of intestinal tract during pregnancy has increased by about double the efficiency, but the intake of dietary calcium still needs to increase 200 mg/d, and the total amount reaches 1000 mg/d.If you do not absorb enough calcium to meet the common needs of your own and your baby, the possibility of bone loss will be more likely to occur.
1. All pregnant women are recommended to take calcium -rich foods.The recommended intake of daily calcium is: 800mg in the early pregnancy (less than 14 weeks of pregnancy), 1000mg and 1000mg of lactation during the middle and late pregnancy (after the 14th weeks).
2. For ordinary pregnant women, it is recommended to replenish at least 600 mg of calcium daily from the middle of pregnancy until delivery, which is conducive to increased bone density and recovery of bone after delivery.
3. For some special pregnant women (such as: non-drinking milk, low calcium intake areas, and high-risk risks of hypertension and hypertension), it is recommended to replenish 1000mg-1500mg daily during pregnancy until childbirth (high-risk risk pregnant women start in the second trimester).
4. Selection of calcium: The absorption rate of most calcium is similar to biological utilization, which can be used for calcium prescriptions for pregnant women during the perinatal period.The elemental calcium content in different types of calcium is different. Among them, calcium carbonate has high calcium content, high absorption rate, and is easily soluble in gastric acid.Calcium in the same dose of element, less number of tablets required for calcium carbonate or smaller tablets.
1. A small number of multiple effects is better: calcium supplementation "a small number of times" is better than "a large amount" absorption. You can choose a small amount of calcium tablets with small dosage, which are divided into 3 times a day.
2. It is best to take it during meals: other vitamins in the food can help the body absorb calcium.In addition, calcium supplementation before going to bed has a sedative effect and helps to sleep.
3. Do not eat at the same time as dairy products such as milk: because eating too much calcium at one time may affect the absorption of calcium, and it may also cause the stomach to be uncomfortable.
4. Do not take it with the iron: the iron and calcium may have a mutually impact, so it is recommended that the two are taken at a few hours.
1. Is calcium supplementation during pregnancy to increase the risk of kidney stones?
Studies have found that calcium supplementation during pregnancy does not increase the risk of kidney stones.Daily calcium supplementation should be supplemented immediately after eating or eating, which can reduce the intestinal absorption and kidney excretion of calcium oxalate, thereby reducing the occurrence of kidney stones.
2. Will calcium supplement during pregnancy cause placental calcification?
Placental calcification is a normal physiological phenomenon, and 76%of the placenta in pregnant women in normal full -moon delivery is calcified.The placental calcification is like the annual wheel of a tree, which represents the age and maturity of the placenta. As the gestational week progresses, the degree of placental calcification increases.
3. Is calcium supplementation easily causing constipation?
Calcium supplement only increases the risk of constipation slightly.In fact, the uterine body swells and compresses the colon during pregnancy, the level of hormone secretion will also change, and the progesterone produced in the body will reduce the tension of the smooth gastrointestinal muscle.And after pregnancy, the amount of exercise is generally reduced, and it is likely to suffer the pain of constipation.
4. Will calcium supplement during pregnancy cause the fetal head to be too good?
Obviously, calcium deficiency can cause the fetal head to be soft, but calcium supplementation will not cause the fetal head to be too strong, the fetal skull seam is not closed, and the production canal can be overlap during production. The double top diameter is reduced, which is conducive to childbirth and postpartum recovery.
5. Can you drink more bone soup to supplement calcium?
Bone soup contains not high calcium amount, and there are a lot of fat, which is not conducive to the health of pregnant women.
Consultation Tel: 0411-62893779 (Outpatient Clinic)