During the early spring, many people know that eating buds is not only conforming to the season, but also helps intestines.
In daily life, we have all eaten a lot of sprouts, such as soybean sprouts, mung bean sprouts, black bean sprouts, etc. It looks similar, but it is still different from studying.
In spring, the "natural sausage vegetables" on the dining table, the price is close to the people, 5 yuan a lot, scratching oil through the intestines, eating it in early spring to nourish the liver!
1. Soybean sprouts
Soybean sprouts are made from soy beans. Douban is thick and color is yellow, and it is relatively thick.The protein content in soybeans is higher than the same amount of milk!
Recommended recipe: Quick -handed stir -fried bean sprouts
Prepare ingredients: bean sprouts, green peppers, red pepper, garlic, vinegar
1. The bean sprouts take off the head and the end to clean;
2. Peel the garlic and chop it into minced garlic;
3. Cold oil in the hot pot. After the oil temperature rises, put the minced garlic in and fry the fragrance;
4. Then put the green pepper silk in, stir fry, and then put the soybean sprouts in, stir fry together;
5. Finally, add a little salt to season.
2. Mung bean sprouts
Mung bean sprouts are made from mung beans. The root system is relatively thin. The smaller Douban is light green. This dish is very suitable for "throwing meat" recipes.
Mung bean sprouts can remove dampness and heat and detoxify, better than eating mung beans directly!
Recommended recipe: fried food
Prepare ingredients: lean pork, eggs, chives, mung bean sprouts
1. Rinse the pork, cut it into filaments, put the shredded pork in a bowl, and add cooking wine, pepper, egg white, corn starch as well as the taste you like.
2. Put a few eggs in a bowl, add a little salt, stir with chopsticks;
3. Clean the leeks and cut it into small segments; fans are soaked in advance, and then cut into small segments, don’t be too long;
4. Add an appropriate amount of oil to the pot. Pour the marinated meat shredded meat and pour it into the pot and stir -fry until the shredded pork is discolored.
5. Leave some base oil in the pot, put the eggs in and stir -fry, and make it out of time;
6. Add an appropriate amount of oil to the pot, put the mung bean sprouts and leeks in, and fry until it becomes soft;
7. Then add fans, shredded pork and eggs, mix and stir -fry together, add chicken essence, raw soy sauce, and old soy sauce.
Third, black bean sprouts
It is made from black beans. The bean sprouts are slender and white, and the bean sprouts are thick and the color is a bit emerald.
People who eat black bean sprouts are not as much as mung bean sprouts and soy bean sprouts, but their nutritional value is high.Eating more black bean sprouts in spring can help the absorption of calcium, and it is also rich in blue and white, which has a antioxidant effect.
Recommended recipe: stir -fry black bean sprouts
Prepare ingredients: black bean sprouts, garlic,
1. Clean the black bean buds;
2. Cut the garlic into a broken end;
3. Add an appropriate amount of oil to the pot, heat it, then put minced garlic in and fry, then put the black bean sprouts in, stir -fry the water;
4. Finally add an appropriate amount of salt to get out of the pot!
Fourth, pea sprouts
Pea sprouts are also called dragon beard vegetables and butterfly vegetables. It tastes very crispy and sweet, and it looks good.
It is rich in cellulose, which helps intestines.
Recommended recipes: garlic mixed pea seedlings
Prepare ingredients: pea seedlings, garlic, raw soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, salt
1. Remove the garlic, pat it with a knife, and then chop it into a broken last;
2. Wash the pea seedlings and drain the water;
3. Pour the oil in the pan. Put the oil heat in half of the minced garlic and fry, become slightly yellow, and then put the remaining half of the minced garlic;
4. Then add a little salt, oyster sauce, sugar, stir -fry with a shovel, and get out of the pan;
5. Add an appropriate amount of water to the pot, boil it, then put the pea seedlings in, add a little salt and oil, and then simmer the water, remove it in cold water, so that you can keep the emerald green of pea and bean seedlings;
6. Then remove the pea seedlings with cold water, drain the water in the plate, and pour the garlic sauce that has just been boiled.
The above buds can be changed to eat every three differences, which is not only delicious, but also beneficial to the body.