After eight days after the moon, is it pregnant?I believe that many women do not understand the characteristics of early pregnancy. Some women even understand that they are pregnant after three or four months of pregnancy, which is extremely unfavorable to the development of the fetus.So what are the characteristics of pregnancy?The following editors make a detailed explanation for everyone.
The pregnant woman holds her belly and uses her hand
What are the signs of pregnancy?
The pregnancy signs mentioned below may not appear immediately after you are pregnant, and not all expectant mothers will have these pregnancy signs.If you really have these phenomena, congratulations, the baby is likely to come!
1. Breast pain
This pain is very similar to your feeling before menstruation, but it will be stronger.
2. Fatigue and sleepy
The cause of fatigue in the early pregnancy is currently uncertain, but it may be related to the rapid increase in progesterone levels.
3. A small amount of vaginal bleeding
It may appear around 11 to 12 after conception, but the amount of bleeding is very small, which may be red, pink or reddish brown.
4. Sensitive to odor
It may be caused by the rapid increase in your body.
The changes in hormones in early pregnancy may make you feel flatulence.
6. frequent urination
It may begin as early as you were just 6 weeks of pregnancy, and it may last the whole pregnancy.
7. Nausea and vomiting
Most women appear after about 1 month of conception.
8. Basic body temperature is not high
Basic body temperature is high temperature for 18 consecutive days.
9. The days are here, but menstruation does not come
What reminds you is that during the days when you are not sure of your pregnancy, it is best to pay attention not to use the medicine at will, so as not to cause adverse effects on the formed fetus.Sometimes early pregnancy response may make you mistakenly think that you have a cold.
How to use early pregnancy test strips?
Fair close to the family pregnancy tool package
Regardless of whether you have the above pregnancy symptoms, you may be very anxious to let the early pregnancy test strip or the pregnancy test stick tell you the accurate results.Although the pregnancy test products are convenient and fast, and it also saves the trouble of going to the hospital for a trip, you still need to pay attention to the following questions when using:
1. When to use early pregnancy test strips?
After one week of menstruation, use early pregnancy test strips.Although the days after you are pregnant, that is, the days when you should have menstruation, some early pregnancy test strips can already test whether you are pregnant, but the test results are not necessarily accurate at this time.
2. Pay attention to the use period of early pregnancy test strips
In addition to the duration of the product itself, early pregnancy test strips are placed in a humid or high temperature environment, such as the bathroom, which may also fail.
3. Choose morning urine for testing
After getting up in the morning, the urine concentration is high, and it contains more chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), and the test results will be more accurate.
do you know?
After fertilization, the embryo will begin to secrete the early pregnancy factors to inhibit the mother’s exclusion of the embryo.
4. Pay attention to the control line
Most early pregnancy test products usually have a control line. This line is used to indicate whether this test is valid.If the control line is not displayed correctly, this test may be wrong.
5. When the early pregnancy test strip shows negative
Because the test strip is not 100 % accurate, coupled with factors such as testing methods and testing time, if your test results are negative, but your menstruation has not come, you may still be pregnant.Therefore, do not do anything that is not conducive to pregnancy at this time, pay attention to stay away from radiation, do not take medicine at will.
Do you want to do a B -ultrasound?
Most expectant mothers usually need to do the first B -ultrasound at 18-24 weeks of pregnancy.Before 6 weeks of pregnancy, a B -ultrasound examination is often to eliminate the possibility of ectopic pregnancy.
In some cases, for example, if you have a history of abortion, undergoing infertility treatment, or bleeding, pain, etc., doctors may allow you to do an early B -ultrasound examination. This B -ultrasound is generally done through the vagina to do it through the vaginaEssence
If you feel that you are pregnant, but you have not been measured yet, it is recommended to treat your body when you are pregnant. After all, your baby can’t afford to hurt. So what are the precautions?
1. Labor: It is not advisable to lift heavy objects, too heavy, there will be risk of abortion
2. Sports: Light gymnastics or walks, improve health but not strenuous, avoid bumps.
3. Sleep: sufficient.It is guaranteed for 9-10 hours a day. Life is regular. Do not be too comfortable. Proper exercise can prevent difficulty.
4. Clothing: wide, cold and warm.Belt and trousers should not be too tight, and the abdomen and breasts should not be tight, so as not to cause the circulation of qi and blood.The heel should not be too high.
5. Diet: Should not be hungry and full.Eat less dry, fry, greasy and irritating food.It should be nutritious and easy to digest.Guarantee nutrition.
6. Cleaning: The underwear should be washed and changed.
7. Breast: Pay attention to cleaning the breast. If you are inherent, you should pull it outward.
8. Sexual life: The first three months and the end of pregnancy are prohibited from sexual life to avoid infection.
9. Pool: Due to the impact of hormones, pregnant mothers are easily difficult to defecate.Develop the habit of regular defecation, drink more water, eat more vegetables and fruits.
10. Fasting: Avoid eating some foods that are easy to cause abortion: turtles, crab meat, black fungus, barley, almonds, purslane, etc.
If you have these doubts, please pay attention to [Baby Knowledge Sharing]
Parenting roads are long, we can grow together together.The reading of Bao Bao Bao is the best education ~