Breeding households must pay attention to understanding the various living habits and physiological characteristics of pigs, and through observation of some changes in the behavior and physiological characteristics of the pigs, they can initially judge the health of the pig in the first time. Among them, observe the pig’s urinationChange, to preliminary judgment of the health of pigs is a basic skill that pig farms must master.Pig urine is a liquid containing a large amount of metabolic ending products after the kidney is generated by the kidneys. Its pork excreted the color of the urine in the urine in the urine or the urine posture of the urine.It can reflect the changes in the body of the pig. Therefore, the pig farm can be preliminarily determined that the pig’s health can be judged by observing the color of the pigs discharged to the urine, whether the urine is mixed with a foreign body or a pig urine.
Generally, the normal urine discharged by pigs is a kind of water -like liquid with colorless or slightly light yellow, and does not contain foreign bodies.The normal urination posture of pigs is mostly expanded by limbs. The sow’s urine posture is slightly unfolded. The two hind limbs are slightly bending, and the urine is continuously discharged.If the color of the urine discharged from the pigs from the pig farm changes, the mixed with foreign objects or pigs in urine changes or changes in behavior when urinating.Initially judge the health of pigs.Generally, the urine urine can be roughly divided into 10 categories. The farm households can preliminary judgment of the health of pigs based on observing the color of the urine in the urine or whether the urine pose mixed with foreign objects or pigs in the urine, and to further judge the pig’s.The disease provides a more accurate basis for judgment.
1. Frequent urination: The number of pork ribs increases to varying degrees than usual, and the amount of urination is small each time. Some pigs even have pain when urination.If pigs have frequent urination, it is more common in pheasant cystitis, or pigs such as bladder stones, urethral stones and other diseases. At the same time, it is necessary to check whether the proportion of feed concentrate is too high.
2. Multi -urine: The number of pork ribs is relatively increased than usual, and the urine volume is more each time.If pigs have multiple urine phenomena, it is more common in pigs to eat too much green, juicy and juicy feed or pigs for a while, or pigs with urinary system diseases (such as kidney diseases) and pigs with metabolic disorders.
3. Less urine or urine: The number of pork chops is reduced than usual, and the amount of urination is also small. For example, feeding pigs to feed a large amount of green, green juicy feed and a large amount of drinking water, the urine volume of pigs is still less.EssenceIf pigs have less urine, it is more common in pigs suffering from acute nephritis, pigs with diarrhea or excessive vomiting, causing severe dehydration of the body, and pigs suffering from acute fever diseasesIn addition, the urine excreted is generally yellow with varying degrees).If some pigs are repeatedly urinated, and there is no urine excretion, sometimes the pigs even have pain when urinating, and often show "humming" or hissing sounds., Ureutal obstruction, bladder obstruction, or urethral obstruction.
4. Urine retention: Pigs have urinating manifestations, sometimes pigs and frequent symptoms of urine and urgency, but often they can’t discharge urine, and some pigs will excrete a small amount of urine, but the discharged urine is not smooth.In severe cases, you even need to use the ureter to help pigs urinate.If pigs have urinary retention, it is more common in pigs such as pig narrowing and secondary infection of the urethra, and diseases such as bladder stones or urethral stones, blocking the bladder neck or urethra, and urinary retention. Planting pigs may also be chronic swine fever.cause.
5. Urinary closed: Pig kidney urine is normal, and the bladder is full of urine, but pigs are not good for urination. Some pigs sometimes have difficulty urination.When giving pork urine, a large amount of urine can be exported.If pigs have closed urinary phenomenon, it is more common in diseases such as pigs with urethral urethral obstruction, mycoplasma urinary tract infection, ureteritis, bladder paralysis, bladder sphincter, or spinal cord injury and other diseases.In addition, some pigs with weak spleen and stomach can also cause pigs to urinate.
6. Urine incontinence: Pigs cannot urinate involuntarily. Sometimes, although pigs are urinating, they are discharged without urine. Sometimes although there is no urine posture, there are urine dripping.You can export urine.If pigs have urinary incontinence, it is more common in pig hair spinal cord or central nervous system diseases, or pig sphincter damage or paralysis of the bladder sphincter.
7. Difficulty in urination: When urinating, the pig’s bow and waist are working hard, sometimes even painful performance, and often accompanied by "hum" or hissing sound, but you can’t always discharge urine or only a few drops of urine.If pigs have difficulty urination, it is more common in diseases such as pork cystitis, urethritis or urethral obstruction. If you have a body temperature in summer, you must observe whether it has high fever.
8. White turbid urine: The urine excreted by pigs is white and turbid. After being placed in the cup, if there is no precipitation at the bottom of the cup, the phenomenon of bacterial urine occurs for pigs.One of the most common diseases during pregnancy, especially the older sow, the greater the harmfulness of its bacteria, and the sows have bacterial urine phenomena during pregnancy., Live, these are conducive to the reproduction of bacteria in the reproductive tract, and also increase the chance of bacterial uplifting infection; if the urine excreted by pigs is white, the urine placed in the cup is static, and the bottom of the cup appears white, and the bottom of the cup appears white, and the bottom of the cup appears white, and the bottom of the cup appears white.Fundamental sediments are mostly pyuria for pigs. Pigs discharge pyuria is more common in diseases such as pig -haired urinary system infection;It is often attached to the long hair of the pig’s urethral opening, which is more common in the signs of pigs with bladder stones or urethral stones. Soweds should observe more uterine inflammation and urinary system infection.In addition, after excessive use of chloropyrazine, aminophylline, insect repellent and other drugs, if a certain poisoning symptoms occur, the urine excreted will also appear white.
9. Bloody red urine: The urine excreted by the pig is blood red. After being placed in the cup, if there is a red sediment, and the mirror examination has red blood cells, that is, pork hemorrhage red urine.Pork chop bloody red urine can be analyzed according to the different situations of pork chop bloody urine. Generally, there are five possibilities in clinically: First, when pigs start to discharge urine, the urine is blood red, and the middle section of the urine is discharged from the urine.At the end, urine becomes colorless or slightly light yellow, which is common in pigletitis before pork hair; second is that pigs are bright red throughout the urine process, which is common in piglets.Causes bleeding, and the damage or bleeding part is in the lower part of the urethra; the third is that the urine that the pigs start to discharge are colorless or slightly light yellow, but the end -ended urine is blood red.Or bladder stones; Fourth, if the pigs are blood red during the entire urination process, their urine is blood red, but it is not bright red enough. It is common in pigs with urethral injuries and bleeding.Kidney; Fifth is the blood of pork ribs and red urine, and the pigs are urinating and often accompanied by painful manifestations, which are more common in the stones of pigs’ urinary system.In addition, pork chop bloody red urine may also be caused by long -term or excessive use of antibiotic drugs, causing drug damage to the urinary system.
10. Bleeding red proteinuria: The urine excreted by pigs is dark tea or soy sauce. After being placed in the cup, if there is no sediment, there is no red blood cell in the mirror test, but the urine contains free hemoglobin, so it is called it as itFor hemoglobinuria.Pig excretion of hemoglobinuria is common in pigs with blood parasitic diseases, such as pigs and pork affected hook end spiral diseases (the urine excreted urine excreted in pigs is darker.Hook -shaped hook -end sportworm body).In addition, when the pigs are poisoned by drugs such as quinine and pyramine, they will also discharge urine with dark tea or soy sauce.