Tomato is rich in antioxidant substances and vitamin C, which has health effects such as anti -aging and cancer.So is tomato high calories?Can pregnant women eat tomatoes?Follow the Health King to learn about it!
(Picture source network)
▶ What are the nutrients of tomatoes?
Tomato (English Tomato), belongs to the family of eggplant, also known as tomato, citrus honey, tomatoes, etc., and eats fruits.Tomatoes are rich in nutrition, cheap and good, and can be edible.In the survey of consumers and the market, big fruit tomatoes are regarded as vegetables, and small fruit tomatoes are fruits.
The water content of tomatoes is about 95 %, and the other 5 % is mainly composed of carbohydrates and fibers.Important nutritional ingredients are as follows (per 100 grams): The calorie 18 -calorie protein 0.9 grams of carbohydrates 3.9 grams of sugar 2.6 grams of fiber 1.2 grams of fat 0.2 grams of tomato is a good source of vitamins and minerals, and it is more rich in phytochemical:Vitamin C: A medium tomato can provide about 28 % of reference daily intake (RDI).Potassium: It is conducive to controlling blood pressure and preventing heart disease.Vitamin K: It is important for blood coagulation and bone health.Folic acid: It is important for normal tissue growth and cell function.Ellava (lycopene): It is a redine and powerful antioxidant, fat -soluble, and the high temperature or crushing tomato during the cooking process can promote the release of lycopene. Therefore, the lycopene content of the processing products,Usually higher than fresh tomatoes.β-carotene: antioxidants, make the food yellow or orange, will be converted into vitamin A in the body.Pomelochin: This type of flavonoids are existed in tomato skin, which can reduce inflammation and prevent diseases.Greenland: It is a powerful antioxidant that can reduce blood pressure.
▶ 10 effects of tomato
1. Anti -cancer, antioxidant, and anti -aging: antioxidant ingredients such as lycopene, β -carotene, vitamin C, and dermatin can eliminate free radicals, with antioxidant and induced cancer cells’ benign differentiation and withering, inhibit cancer, inhibit cancer, inhibit cancer, inhibit cancerCell signal transmission effects and division can reduce the chance of prostate, gastric cancer, and lung cancer, and delay aging.
2. Protect eye: lutein and corn yellow quality can protect the eyes and prevent cataracts and macular lesions stimulated by blue light and ultraviolet stimulation.
3. Beneficial diabetic patients: Tomato has a lower sugar content, suitable for people with diabetes.
4. Protecting the heart: Elinacastic may reduce bad cholesterol and blood pressure, protect the heart, other nutrients, such as vitamin B and vitamin E and flavonoids, can also reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
5. Protect the lungs: may be helpful to patients with asthma and prevent emphysema.
6. Good oral health: lycopene may help fight gum disease.
7. Protecting skin: Contains crichtarin, which can maintain normal metabolism of the cells and can promote skin and visceral pigment loss; vitamin A can also resist the aging of the skin and reduce the elderly spots.
8. Weight loss: contain citric acid and glyphic acid, which can disintegrate fat.
9. Assisting digestion: Dietary fiber promote intestinal peristalsis, help digestion, and prevent constipation.
10. Strong bones: contain a large amount of calcium and vitamin K, which can strengthen the bones.
Although the iron content of tomatoes is not high, if there are iron supplements and blood supplements, you want to add it by the way when eating tomatoes. The basic principles are: small tomatoes are higher than large tomatoes, and red tomato iron content is higher than other colors than other colors.; Big tomatoes are high -green with high iron content.
(Picture source network)
▶ 8 types of tomatoes, small tomatoes
Tomatoes can be divided into large fruit tomatoes and small fruit tomatoes.Generally speaking, the calories and sugar of large fruit tomatoes are lower than the small fruit tomato; the dietary fiber and vitamin C of the small fruit tomato are better than the big fruit tomato.
1. Big Fruit Tomato (100 ～ 250 grams)
1. Black persimmon tomato: The outer skin is green and orange -red. The thick skin is hard and the acidity is high. It is suitable for raw food, fried food and soup.
2. Beef tomato: The color of the outer skin is bright red, flat oval, with large fruit, thick meat, slightly sweet, and durable. It is suitable for cooking soup, raw food or making burgers.
3. Momotaro: Pink colors, protruding at the end of the appearance, thin skin, high sweetness, high sweetness, tender meat, suitable for cheese to make a salad or hamburger and sandwiches.
Second, small fruit tomatoes (10-30 grams)
1. Virgin tomato: 1 to 3 cm in length, long oval shape, smooth surface, thin and juicy skin, sweet and sour taste.
2. Jade girl tomato: The bright red fruits are oblong, the skin is very thin, the flesh is delicate, and the sweetness is the highest.
3. Jiao Nu Tomato: The tip of the tail is like love, the fruit is slightly larger, the torticine is high, and the thin skin is thin.
4, orange and honey fragrant tomato: oval in shape, orange -red when cooked, thin skin and high sweetness.
5, yellow fruit tomato: long oval shape, the flesh and peel are bright yellow, and the hardness and sweetness are high.
The mature tomato can be refrigerated for 1 week. If it is stored for a long time, it is packed in a plastic bag, puts the frozen library.Until tomatoes can be placed at room temperature and let it mature slowly.
▶ What are the taboos of tomato?Who can’t eat tomatoes?
Tomato is rich in nutritional value, but some ethnic groups are not suitable for excessive consumption. If most people eat too much, they will also cause side effects.
1. Poor gastrointestinal: rich in glyphic acid and citric acid, may cause excessive gastric acid, lead to gastric esophageal current; do not eat more intestinal syndrome.
2. Kidney patients: rich in potassium and calcium oxalate. Calcium oxalate will precipitate in the form of kidney stones, affecting the kidneys; patients with advanced renal diseases should not eat high potassium food.
3. Allergic constitution: It contains high histima, which may cause rash or skin allergies, causing problems such as the mouth, tongue, facial swelling, and throat blockage.
4. Those who take certain drugs: For example, those who take hypertension β -blockers.
In addition to the above four major groups are not suitable for eating too much tomato, most people should pay attention to the following matters when eating tomatoes.
1. Eating more may affect the skin color: Excessive intake of lycopene will cause pigment precipitation, cause the skin to yellow, and stop eating to recover.
2. Ueicant blue tomatoes cannot be eaten: green tomatoes contain dragon -sunflower, toxic, which can cause stomach pain, vomiting, and even dyspnea and organ failure.
3. Do not eat it on an empty stomach: Tomato contains a lot of glue energy to respond to gastric acid, condenses into pieces that are not easy to dissolve, block the stomach, and then tender the stomach.
In addition, pregnant women should not be excessive, eat or eat frozen tomatoes on an empty stomach; tomatoes are cold foods. It is best not to eat when diarrhea.But for Chinese medicine, cough patients eat tomatoes, but have the effect of sputum and relieve sore throat.
As for pets such as cats and dogs, you can also eat mature tomatoes, but the immature tomatoes should not be eaten for pets, and owners should pay attention.
(Picture source network)
▶ Tomato Nutrition 3 cuisine recipes
1. Tomato Salsa Cup
Ingredients: 5 tomatoes, 30 grams of coriander, 3 pieces of corn slices, 1 tablespoon of green onion, 1 tablespoon of garlic, 1/2 spoon of chili
Seasoning: 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1/2 spoon of salt, 1/3 of pepper pepper, 2 spoons of sugar
Method: Cross the skin at the bottom of the tomato. After boiling water for 15 seconds, put it in the ice water immediately to easily peel the skin.
Three peeling tomatoes are cut and diced, and 3 peeling tomatoes are cut off the seed sac to become a tomato cup for later use.
Mix the peeled tomato, chopped green onion, crushed coriander, garlic, and mix of pepper, and add all the seasonings to mix well.After standing for 10 minutes, fill in the tomato cup and decorate it with corn slices.
2. Tomato cheese salad
Ingredients: 1 tomato, 1 cheese, 4 tablets of Lales, a little black pepper, 2 spoons of 2 spoons of olive oil
Method: Wash and cut the tomatoes into 4 thin slices, cashmere small pieces, and wash the Lales leaves.Put the tomato on the plate as the bottom, the cheese is the middle layer, and then put it on the Lales leaves.Sprinkle with black pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
3. Yam tomato risotto
Ingredients: 300 grams of yam, 1 egg, 1 green onion, 1 tomato, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 teaspoon of MSG
Method: Drive the cross at the bottom of the tomato.The yam is cut into the knife, the eggs are scattered, and the onion cuts the beads for later use.Sam and tomatoes in the pan and cook for 2 minutes, drizzle egg juice, and season.Finally, onion beads and sesame oil.It is presented, and it is risotto on the rice.
(Picture source network)