Many pregnant mothers finally got pregnant, but what should I do if there are a small amount of bleeding in the early stages of pregnancy?Is it a threatened abortion?A small amount of bleeding in the early stages of pregnancy is not normal. It is necessary to judge whether it is a threatened abortion, and it is necessary to judge according to the actual situation of the pregnant mothers.
1. The color of bleeding
Generally, there are a small amount of bleeding in the early stages of pregnancy. The color is divided into several types, including pink, brown and red.If the color of the bleeding is brown, then the pregnant mother does not have to worry, this situation is normal.Pregnant mothers only need to pay more attention to rest. Don’t exercise severely to avoid too much fatigue. If you are not assured, you can go to the hospital for examination and consult some doctors.If the color of the bleeding is bright red, pay attention.
2. Bleeding has different degrees of pain
If the pregnant mother has a small amount of bleeding and the symptoms of backache back pain, as the pain and discomfort when menstruation come, there may be symptoms of threatened abortion.In addition, if the pregnant mother has severe abdominal pain, her face will be very pale, the heartbeat will be accelerated, and an intra -abdominal hemorrhage will also occur, which may belong to ectopic pregnancy.Therefore, as long as the pregnant mother finds that there is a small amount of bleeding flat, there is also the feeling of pain. In this case, you must check the medical examination in a timely manner.
What should I do if there is a small amount of bleeding in the early stages of pregnancy?
1. If the pregnant mother finds that the vagina is bleeding in the early stages of pregnancy, you must go to the hospital for examination in time. You should not be too good at ease, otherwise it will cause serious consequences.
2. There is a small amount of bleeding in the early stages of pregnancy. There is a possibility of aura abortion. It is necessary to go to the hospital for examination, especially the bright red blood. Be sure to go to the hospital for treatment immediately.Generally, if the symptoms of threatened abortion occur, the vaginal bleeding amount is small and the abdominal pain is mild.If there is no embryo development abnormalities, the bleeding will stop and can continue pregnancy.If the amount of bleeding is more than menstruation and is accompanied by heavy abdominal pain, the abortion must occur, and further treatment needs to be done.
3. A small amount of bleeding in the early stages of pregnancy may be the cause of ectopic pregnancy.When ectopic pregnancy occurs, vaginal bleeding occurs around 40 days of menopause, and most of them are accompanied by hidden pain, pain, and pain in the lower abdomen.If the ectopic pregnancy has ruptured, the tear -like pain in the lower abdomen on one side can occur, accompanied by dizziness, nausea, and vomiting, which will endanger the life of the pregnant mother.If it is determined to be ectopic, pregnant mothers can be treated in two ways: drugs and surgery, and which method is selected according to the physical fitness of the pregnant mother.
4. In the early stages of pregnancy, there are a small amount of bleeding and another possibility of hydatidal tires, and hydatidus is a kind of malformed tire.The vaginal bleeding occurred by hydatidal tires later than abortion and ectopic pregnancy, and most of them occur in about 3 months. The amount of bleeding starts to start less, and gradually increases, and even repeatedly bleeds. At this time, blisters can be seen in the blood.Portuguese patients’ uterine growth rate is generally greater than the corresponding pregnancy time.If you are diagnosed with hydatidum, you must take surgical treatment in time.
If a pregnant mother occurs in the early stages of pregnancy, no matter what kind of bleeding color is, it needs to go to the hospital for examination in time to avoid serious consequences.