Abortion refers to the natural abortion or artificial termination of embryo or fetal development in the early stages of pregnancy (usually before 20 weeks of pregnancy).It is usually caused by some reasons that the embryo or fetus cannot develop normally or cannot bear the growth of the fetus in the mother’s body.Abortion is our common pregnancy complications in women, and other incidence is about 15%to 20%in all women’s pregnancy.There are many reasons for miscarriage, including abnormal chromosomes of embryos, as well as maternal diseases, uterine malformations and infections.This will have a great impact on our women’s body and psychology.
There may be many reasons for miscarriage, including chromosomal abnormalities of embryo or fetus, diseases with diseases, incomplete cervical function, endometriosis, infection, and so on.In addition, women have bad living habits during pregnancy, such as smoking, drinking, overeating, etc. This may also increase the risk of our women’s abortion.
1. Reasons for miscarriage
1. Anxicous chromosomal abnormalities: Anxic chromosomal abnormalities are one of the main causes of women’s abortion.Abnormal embryo chromosomes can cause our embryo dysplasia and eventually lead to women’s abortion.
2. Maternal disease: Maternal disease refers to diabetes, hypertension, and hypertension and thyroid dysfunction. These diseases will affect the development of the fetus and eventually lead to abortion of our women.
3. Uterine malformations: The uterine deformity refers to the female uterine separation, the twin corners, and the endometriosis of the uterine. These deformities will affect the bed and development of the embryo.
4. Infection: It refers to our female mothers or embryos with bacterial infections and virus infections. These infections will affect the development of the embryo and eventually lead to abortion of our women.
Two: Symptoms of miscarriage
If abortion occurs early in the early stages of women’s pregnancy, vaginal bleeding may be the only symptoms in women.If the abortion occurs in the later stages of women’s pregnancy, it may still experience symptoms such as amniotic fluid rupture and contractions.
1. Abdominal pain: During abortion, our women will feel abdominal pain, and the degree of pain varies from person to person. Some people will feel severe pain, and some people only have slight pain.
2. vaginal bleeding: Women will have vaginal bleeding, and the amount of blood varies from person to person. Some people are only slightly bleeding, and some people will have a lot of bleeding.
3. Abdominal discomfort: During abortion, women will feel very uncomfortable abdomen, and symptoms such as bloating, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting occur.
If we have the above symptoms during pregnancy, everyone should seek medical treatment in time.Doctors will give you a pregnancy test and ultrasound examination to determine whether we have a miscarriage.If diagnosis is diagnosed, doctors usually recommend that we observe closely. If the situation is serious, it is likely that we need to conduct clear palace surgery and drug treatment.
1. Ultrasonic examination: Ultrasonic examination is one of the main methods of diagnosis of women’s abortion.Through ultrasound examination, you can determine whether the abdominal embryo develops normal and whether there is a fetal heartbeat.
2. Blood examination: Blood examination can detect whether the female body exists in certain diseases, such as abnormal thyroid dysfunction, diabetes, etc. These diseases will affect the development of the fetus.
3. Vaginal secretion test: Vaginal secretion can detect whether women’s bodies have infections, such as bacterial infections, virus infections, etc. These infections will affect the development of the embryo.
1. Drug therapy: Drug treatment is suitable for women’s early abortion. Through drugs, drugs can promote our women’s uterine contraction and discharge embryos out of our body.
2. Surgical treatment: Surgical treatment is suitable for late abortion or failure of drug treatment.Surgical treatment includes two ways: curettage and suction palace. Through surgery, our embryo can be excreted from the body.
In order to prevent abortion, our women should pay attention to maintaining good living habits, such as timely and decisive quitting smoking, quitting alcohol, and maintaining a healthy weight.Also avoid excessive fatigue.In addition, during our pregnancy, women should conduct regular pregnancy examinations and timely discover and deal with any pregnancy complications to ensure the healthy development of our fetus.
Abortion will cause adverse effects on the physical and mental health of our women.Therefore, we need to conduct prenatal examinations to avoid infection.So during our women’s pregnancy, we should pay attention to maintaining good living habits and timely medical treatment to prevent and correct abortion.”健康”
This article is original by Ouyang Xiayu. Welcome to take you to learn about health knowledge!
Praise, follow, forward, your sharing is the motivation for my creation!